Thursday, March 13, 2014

C4T Summary #2

The Teaching Channel is a great resource for anyone in the education field. I read two different blog post from this website, and I found them extremely helpful and interesting.

The first blog post I commented on was about constructive feedback. I commented that feedback can be so helpful in the classroom. Sometimes, people looking in from the outside can see what we on the inside can't. If we accept constructive feedback from our peers, they may have some ideas on how to make certain aspects of the classroom better.

The second blog post I read was an argument for argument writing as opposed to persuasive writing in high school. I have never really given much thought to this until I read the blog post, but I completely agreed with it's author. I stated that being a college student, I absolutely think that argument writing is better for high school students to learn. I feel that it makes them better prepared for college and life after high school.

The Teaching Channel Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment