Sunday, March 30, 2014

C4K Summary For March

I've commented on three student blogs during the month of March. The first student had written a blog post about a project she was doing for her English class. She had to find songs that went along with a book she was reading. I told her that this sounded like a lot of fun because I find myself doing that when I read a book. The second student was learning class room etiquette. I let her know how important it is to learn those things, and I said it looked like they were having a lot of fun with it. The last student's post was about cows. He stated many fun facts about cows and even had a picture of one. I agreed with him that cows are very interesting. I told him that I have some next door to my house and I get to pet and feed them sometimes.

I Love Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment