Sunday, March 2, 2014

C4K Summary for February

My Comments for Kids assignments for February were very fun and entertaining. My first C4K was for a boy who's class was learning how to make comic strips online for a book. He did a review of two different websites that create comic strips, and he listed a couple of pros and cons for each site. He also decided that he liked one more than the other. I told him that I loved his blog post because it was very informative for anyone wanting to know more about creating comic strips.

My second C4k assignment was Braxton. Braxton is from Canada and his blog post was about a recent trip his class took to see a hockey game. His mom knows the mascot for the hockey team, so she was able to get the class tickets. I thought that sounded like fun because I've never been to a hockey game, but I told him that I've always wanted to go to one.

The third C4k I left was for Kylie. Kylie had to choose between two different projects to do for a book her class read. One of her options was to choose five song that have a similar theme to the book she read. I told her that option sounded fun. I tend to always think of songs that relate to the book I'm reading at the time anyway. Her blog was very well put together, so I've included a link to it below.

Kylie's Crazy Blog

Children playing on a computer

No comments:

Post a Comment