Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blog Post #13

One thing that I think could be beneficial is looking up apps that help in the classroom. Each student can look up apps that they could use in the classroom. For example, someone who is studying to be a secondary history teacher can look up history apps and make a blog post about them. Since I'm a secondary English major I've found a couple of apps that I can use in my classroom. Swipespear is a Shakespeare app that has every work by Shakespeare in the original text and a modern text, so it is easier to understand. Another app I like for the classroom is an interactive Edgar Allan Poe app that I love. It's called iPoe. It has interactive illustrations for different Edgar Allan Poe works. Apps in the classroom can be very fun and educational. Having a blog post dedicated to them can be very helpful for future students.

Apple App Store

Apple Icon

No comments:

Post a Comment