Friday, April 18, 2014

April C4K Summary

Isaiah
Isaiah's blog post was a story about a calf who gets lost in the snow. It was a very creative story, and it had a happy ending. I told him that I enjoyed reading it and to never stop writing.
Talita
Talita's blog was about a celebration the girls in her class were participating in. They were able to dress in some very cool costumes and preform a dance. I told her that her blog post was very organized, and I loved the photos of their costumes. They looked like they were having a lot of fun.
Leilani
Leilani wrote a great story about a giraffe named Harold. Instead of writing a post, she told her story in a video. I let her know how much I loved the story. I also told her that the video was a great idea.
I think therefore I blog

No comments:

Post a Comment